I hope everyone is enjoying the summer! My family and I are, even though we’re not taking a summer vacation. A few months ago, several of my big-ticket household appliances conspired against me and went belly-up all at once. So, we’re doing simple day trips on the weekends instead of a big vacation so we can save for new appliances.
Last weekend, we hung out in a cute town with a hippie vibe in upstate New York. We had originally planned to day-trip it to the beach, but none of us could bear the thought of the nasty traffic we would encounter... which brings me to me second installment of “7 things I’d like to make disappear.”
The “7 things” list is a bit of harmless venting about things that get on my last nerve… things I’d like to wave a wand at or wriggle my nose at so they’ll disappear. Incidentally, “The Glenn Beck Show” was on my last “7 things” list, and not long after I posted it, the Deranged One himself announced that his show would soon end. Maybe my wishful thinking is more powerful than I thought? Here’s my latest list:
1. Yellow jackets, hornets and wasps
2. Shore traffic on the Garden State Parkway
3. Trash on the beach (this comes in many forms, LOL)
4. Neighbors that operate loud power tools on Saturday mornings
5. Neighbors that operate loud power tools on Sunday mornings
7. “The Jersey Shore” TV Show (yes, this was on my first list…I just keep hoping)
Let us know what's on your list. What would you make disappear?